3 months ago
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world’s leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries.
They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available. They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
Reporting into a Senior Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of your clients, project managing all campaigns to deliver within deadline, against KPI’s and within budget, ensuring output from you and your team remains within scope maximizing on campaign profitability.
You will manage and develop SEO Executives, providing them with guidance and support through regular feedback, appraisals and effective delegation. You will be an inspiring people manager and will be given the right support for you to grow in your role also.
You contribution to the definition of best practice and development of processes for our SEO offering along with your passion to enhance clients performance will ensure you and your team deliver award winning campaigns.
- Experience planning & managing technical SEO campaigns for multiple clients
- Market, competitor and keyword analysis
- On-page recommendations & technical audits
- Content Distribution/building links– Develop, plan and execute
- Performance reporting on SEO campaigns
- KPI focused and proven track record of increasing SEO performance
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of off-site opportunities: blogs, directories, social media, paid links etc
- Awareness of search optimisation opportunities for other elements such as
social media, shopping feeds, local search & universal search
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media and how they work together
- Awareness of other digital marketing channels, specifically PPC and how they integrate with SEO.
- Use of SEO and analytical software such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, BrightEdge and other common web analytics platforms
- Clear understanding of best practice SEO and search engine webmaster guidelines
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web programming platforms
- Experience managing people and team development skills
- Project management skills and understand how to delegate effectively
- Experience with budget management and developing cost plans
- Flexible and hard working - used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in an agency environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here