£35000 - £42000 per annum
3 months ago
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world's leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries. They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available. They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
- You will be responsible for leading a small SEO team across some of the Agency's largest, most prominent brands and clients.
- You will also develop your knowledge of media planning, due to the integration between Mediacom's SEO team and other teams within the Agency.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their skills in both SEO and the wider digital marketing.
You will have
- Experience planning & managing technical SEO campaigns for multiple clients
- KPI focused and proven track record of increasing SEO performance
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of off-site opportunities: blogs, directories, social media, paid links etc
- Awareness of search optimisation opportunities for other elements such as
social media, shopping feeds, local search & universal search
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media and how they work together
- Awareness of other digital marketing channels, specifically PPC and how they integrate with SEO.
- Use of SEO and analytical software such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, BrightEdge and other common web analytics platforms
- Experience with budget management and developing cost plans
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.