£25000 - £30000 per annum
21 days ago
SEO Analyst - Leading Global Media Agency
- One of the world's leading digital agency networks - with over 120 team members based in their London office, they consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for their clients.
- They aim to provide all of their people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally
- They operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and their London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world.
- One of the world's most passionate and ambitious digital marketing agencies - earning the right to create and deliver digital marketing strategies for exceptional brands such as Johnson & Johnson, The Disney Store, Russell & Bromley, Amazon, LEGO, GoPro, Canada Goose and Fitbit.
- Drive the SEO performance of enterprise-level, multi-national/lingual websites for performance growth.
- Form good working relationships with clients and stakeholders to overcome resistance to change.
- Collaborate and brief other specialist SEO team members such as analysts, content strategists and outreach executives to produce quality and effective deliverables.
- Co-ordinate local client contacts and international Reprise Media team members.
- Understand and take advantage of the wider user journey and media plan to find SEO opportunities.
- Constantly provide proof to the client of campaign value and deliverables by attending progress meetings, producing monthly reports and representing the agency at quarterly and yearly reviews.
- Comprehensive knowledge of search technology and search engine ranking algorithms and how they are influenced by SEO activity.
- Proven success in managing or co-managing a multi-lingual/national eCommerce SEO campaign.
- Evidence of industry contribution - attending conferences, events, white papers, blogs, forums, etc.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics, Webmaster Tools, AHREF, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics dashboards.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to communicate with clients, their partner agencies and development teams.
- 1+ year(s) SEO agency experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox