£25000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
SEO Analyst - Property/Technology Company (£25,000-£35,000
Do you have a passion for search engine marketing? Are you a technical genius but still have a flair for creating content? Then look no further.
When we think of buying a house we just don't want to deal with any average real-estate agent we want to deal with a company that is on the cusp of cutting-edge technology. A company that bring buying, selling and renting to the 21st century. My client is one of the leading innovators in the property market. A large piece of a much successful conglomerate, this business is a flagship brand which is widely respected and notable for winning awards in their industry.
- Analyse search strategies to create new opportunities for ranking higher in Google search.
- Work with content, creative, and development teams to optimise company assets for the purpose of increasing visitor traffic
- Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites.
- Create detailed and helpful reports that will be used by the rest of the SEO team to communicate performance trends and key drivers.
- Present findings on what is good, what is inefficient and what needs fixing and a list of test that could be run for improvement.
- Analyse competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to help prioritise appropriately.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with strong experience in Search Engine Optimisation and/or other digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC, Paid Social, Display).
- Demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- You're an SEO super-fan. You love organic search and keep on top of new technological trends in the SEO game.
- Experience with SQL and HTML is great.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Up to 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Training and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox