£42000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a global leading Media Agency with a fantastic Search Marketing team. The Agency maintains a high prestige globally with multiple awards won every year. The list of exciting clients that they work with is endless, running successful international campaigns across numerous sectors. Indeed, the brands that they work with, the accolades that they win, and the fantastic atmosphere within the teams make this agency the most influential within the realm of media marketing.
The agency are looking for someone like you to play a pivotal role as a SEO Business Director within the wider SEO team. As a SEO Business Director, you will be leading a team across two of the Agency's flagship clients, one of which is a leading FMCG company. As well as this, you will be the point of escalation for SEO across all other clients, as well as supporting the Head of SEO in running the entire team. This role will allow you to develop within SEO, both from a content and technical perspective. Indeed, for someone who is switched on and wants to develop within SEO, Search marketing and digital marketing as a whole, this is an opportunity not to be missed
- You will have had 5 years' experience working on SEO campaigns, both from a technical and content perspective, preferably within an Agency
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish in a client-facing role
- You are have a solid understanding and background of SEO and have used lots of SEO Tools (i.e. SEOMoz, MajesticSEO etc.)
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.