City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
14 days ago
SEO Consultant - Independent Agency - up to £35,000
- Lived and breathed digital since 2001, when they started as three people in an old North London print shop.
- Today, they are a full-service digital and commerce agency made up of 170 people, with a reputation for producing integrated, transformational strategies across the entire digital space.
- They're still run by the very same people who set us up, and they are proud to be independent.
- Their approach is data-led, and 100% audience focused, which allows them to solve problems in the most impactful and measurably effective way for their clients.
- Their teams are made up of some of the most skilled, passionate, and inquisitive minds in the industry.
- It's this focus and passion that's seen them deliver innovative work for brands such as ghd, Dixons Carphone, Superdry, Furniture Village, and eBay in over 30 countries.
- You will lead the SEO strategy for some of this agencies most prestigious clients - household names with large ecommerce websites that demand a high level of SEO expertise.
- You will be responsible for devising your clients' roadmaps and supporting your pod of Executives in delivering projects such as keyword analyses, technical audits, backlink analyses, competitor reviews, content audits and gap analyses.
- You will also be expected to deal with complex, ad-hoc SEO issues on a regular basis, liaising directly with clients who recognise you as knowledgeable, dependable, and authoritative.
- A thorough understanding of both on- and off-page SEO and a desire and ability to learn and absorb new skills
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Enough experience of delivering SEO and line management to hit the ground running from your first day
- Excellent Excel skills and a high standard of written and spoken English
- Pride in your work and a readiness to take initiative
- An in-depth understanding of how search engines work and of advanced SEO strategies and techniques
- Professionalism: be punctual, presentable and have a friendly and outgoing demeanour
- A commitment to a career in search
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox