8 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an SEO Content Outreach Specialist to joining a fast-growing, Soho based retail start-up, which has raised an impressive £3.5 million since launch in 2015 and has changed the face of online personalisation.
This brand is looking to grow its SEO and Content team within Marketing with a Content Outreach Specialist to conduct off-page SEO/ digital PR and content outreach campaigns to engage with relevant communities.
- Grow the number of relevant, high-quality inbound links to all international stores.
- Improve organic visibility for the brand in all it’s marketing (UK, US, AU, FR and DE).
- The position will report into the SEO Manager.
- Recommend and execute an off-site content strategy to include blogger / influencer outreach, competitions, gifting, advertorials, link reclamation and external content creation / guest posting on relevant content sites.
- Aim to build brand awareness online and improve organic search visibility for the brand.
- Work with SEO Manager to understand which topic / category areas are of a higher priority.
- Analyse and identify content outreach campaigns.
- Strike the right balance between paid-for content and encouraging earned links.
- Research and investigate competitor strategies.
- Commission research to create unique stats and data for the purpose of generating earned editorial mentions.
- Work closely with PR, social media and content teams.
- Work closely with the PR & Community Manager to maintain and build on existing media and influencer relationships.
- Work with the content team to ensure integration of content & social campaigns, engaging with external sites / influencers.
- Report into the Brand and Marketing Director ensuring all activity is aligned with the global brand and marketing strategy.
- Good knowledge of SEO (both on-page and off-page), having an understanding of what makes good quality content and how relationships between websites influence search engine rankings.
- Knowledge of PR / communications.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and other SEO analytics tools.
- Have a passion for content and storytelling.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Executive Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here