City of London, London
£30000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
10 days ago
My client is a leading SEO Tech company, backed up a large holding company, giving them the resources of a global tech company, but the agility of a start-up! They've also been recognised as one of the best places to work in the UK by Crain for the last 7 years, and a leader in Forresters 2018 SEO Wave Report.
They work with some of the world's largest brands and agencies on their SEO and Content campaigns, and have this role working purely on one of their largest clients based in EMEA. The great thing of this, is that it will allow you to really understand the brand you're working on and almost like working brand side.
The role will have you working entirely strategically on the platform, consulting with your client on the tech platform and providing strategy and content recommendations. They need someone with strong SEO experience, who is wanting to represent the tech and build strong client relationships, with international travel involved!
As an SEO Customer Success Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the Organic Performance campaigns of your client through the tech platform.
- Be the main point of contact for the client across all organic channels for the tech
- Build strong and long lasting relationships with multiple contacts in your client
- Present and strategise with your client onsite, with 2 visits a month to their offices in Europe.
- Work with the technical and sales teams within the tech company internally
- You will have had at least 2 years' experience across SEO.
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools (SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics etc.)
- You can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish in a client-facing role
- You are have a solid understanding and background of SEO
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have a strong ability to work autonomously without the need for supervision.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Holiday policy
- Free drinks daily at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- International travel all paid for
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox