up to £50,000
11 days ago
A leading media agency is looking for an SEO Director to join their winning team. Despite having the access to global resources, their office in the UK prides itself on maintain a strong level of independence, by being both reactive and innovative. The Search team is vibrant, constantly growing and working with leading clients in a range of sectors – including retail, FMCG and travel.
They are looking for a SEO Account Director to join the growing SEO team. The role as a SEO Account Director will be to formulate and lead successful SEO strategies for clients. You will be the key contact for senior clients and an ambassador for the agency in your field as well as responsible for building good relationships with key suppliers, managing the team & developing the business unit as a whole.
- Solid understanding and 4 years’ experience in SEO and a good understanding of all other digital channels
- Ability to deliver accurate work to the agency, clients and suppliers in a timely manner
- Can manage a team of Managers and Executives
- High levels of competency in presentation, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate confidently and succinctly to clients at the most senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills to inspire, motivate and develop more junior members of the SEO team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox