£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
SEO Director | Client-side - Media Owner | £70,000
As part of a leading Media Owner in the UK, you will have the opportunity to take full autonomy of the SEO function and shape it as you see fit. The position will be based in Central London and you will be a part of a dynamic, flexible and modern working environment, complete with excellent benefits and a fantastic team culture!
Reporting into the CMO, you will devise and implement technical SEO strategies and support the wider business to grow their knowledge by advocating best practice across the website.
- Champion the best in class technical SEO across company brands
- Work with colleagues from all areas of the business to find creative solutions to search challenges
- Identify obstacles, opportunities and technical challenges, working with the wider team to make improvements
- Review technical deliverables to ensure best in class approaches are adopted
- Define and deliver a technical SEO roadmap
- Present detailed technical SEO recommendations including optimised website architecture and internal link structure
- Monitor market trends and Google policies to ensure brand is always at the forefront of SEO development
- Maintain working knowledge of cutting-edge techniques and ensure they are brought to life
- Develop and deliver technical SEO tests
- Extensive SEO experience with a technical focus
- Deep understanding of SEO principles across different devices
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to manipulate large datasets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox