£35,000 - £45,000
2 months ago
This is a position with an exciting SaaS technology company that specialises in data insights for their clients. They have a global audience covering 100 countries
It’s a modern business based in a WeWork in London who boast a young vibrant culture with great team incentives (including trips away) and an unrivalled career progression path; this is a chance to take full ownership of the Performance Marketing channel and grow it into something incredible!
As the SEO Manager, you will mainly focus on the SEO and work on increasing the website traffic as well as developing the SEO strategy.
- All elements of the SEO strategy, planning and exhaustion
- Increasing the website traffic through website rankings
- Off Page SEO
- Keyword research, content optimisation
- Improving the customer’s journey to acquisition
- Increase the inbound lead generation through digital activities
- A solid background with SEO and experience with proven results
- A track record of increased website traffic
- Experience of CMS and automation platforms (we currently use WordPress), SEO
- Understanding of user journeys and digital engagement
- An idea’s person who delivers consistently against objectives
- Be an open and engaging communicator
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9756 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.