23 days ago
Entertainment website – Berlin
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity for an SEO Manager to join a successful entertainment company. They have recently received funding which they are using to expand their marketing team and help establish themselves as one of the biggest entertainment websites on the planet.
Based in Berlin, the SEO Manager will mostly focus on off-page SEO and link-building. They will manage the partner network and help improve PR reach when launching into new countries. This is an English speaking role. Any fluency in German is a plus.
- Triple the domain popularity of the website
- Conceptualise and drive link baits
- Manage the existing partner network and acquire new ones
- Help improve PR reach when launching into new countries or releasing new products
- Monitor on-page SEO performance
- Help build the funnel for TV and mobile apps
- Relevant off-page SEO experience and an understanding of SEO mechanisms
- Proven track record helping to build websites and apps with lots of users
- Excellent communication and pitching skills
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in German would be a plus
- Interest in moves and TVs is a big plus!
You can apply for this role now by sending your CV to [email protected] or calling +44 (0) 203 869 2062. Don’t forget to register as a candidate too!
[email protected] / +44 (0) 203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox