3 months ago
They are an integrated media and communications agency with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential brands including Google, PepsiCo, McDonald’s, Peugeot, Citroën, Disney, Carlsberg, Channel 4, easyJet and Boots.
They operate across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally, topping the Gunn report for creativity for the last 6 years, and in January 2015 was crowned Ad Week’s Agency Network of the Year.
As an SEO Manager, you will sit within the SEO team as part of the digital performance offering and deliver SEO activity for a variety of UK clients, across different verticals from an extensive client portfolio. You will be the client’s main day-to-day contact, responsible for the delivery of SEO work against broader SEO and digital strategy to help achieve their business objectives, with support where necessary from the Account Director(s).
You will serve as a core source of information for the wider agency and for your clients. You will be joining a growing team of SEO specialists in a large media agency and you will be provided with all the support required to perform your role. This ranges from proprietary tools to a wider team with expertise in content, outreach/PR, design and development.
- Technical SEO
- Content optimisation
- SEO content strategy
- Outreach-led link building
- Reporting & analytics – experience of Google Analytics & Site Catalyst preferable
- Competence with industry standard SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz Tools inc. OSE, MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics and BrightEdge.
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work for multiple clients
- Ability to respond to client requests and emails in an appropriate time frame
- Ability to deliver SEO activity in a way that is appropriate for the role SEO for their business
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox