12 months ago
A specialist travel agent, offering a quick and easy way to look, compare and book specialist travel all across the world. This is a medium sized business with a huge global database and websites in over 25 languages. This is a business that has experience he growth YoY since founding and is only expected to grow as they acquire more and more travel options and expand into new markets.
The SEO Manager is a strategic hire as it looks to drive global growth and strengthen the position within existing core markets. This will focus on driving organic search engine performance across all the company websites.
- Monitoring & reporting on rankings for key search terms and overall organic traffic
- Developing Content Marketing Strategies and managing content team of 2-3 to build content to support routes, destinations, Operators, as well as customer focused campaigns
- Tracking and improving site visibility, driving organic search traffic to Direct Ferries websites
- Ability to create compelling business case documents for optimisations which require further client investment either internally or externally
- Creating, briefing and implementing on page recommendations in line with key commercial objectives
- On page (content) and advising on SEO best practice
- Overseeing Link Building Strategy; including advising and working on social media plans and activity
- Undertaking strategic research against audience personas, keyword
- Advanced analyses on SEO strategies - ability to deep dive into specific topics, handle volumes of data in order to infer correlations and actionable insights
- Providing insight into link building techniques and new technology/partnerships
- Ideally 5+ years experience in SEO
- Experience using SEM/SEO tools
- Experience delivering SEO campaigns in a commercial environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Comfortable using data to drive decision making
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9755 // [email protected]