£35,000 - £40,000
5 months ago
Our client is an Award Winning Digital Marketing agency with headquarters in London and Africa. They combine their expert knowledge across Search Marketing, with a commitment to data driven optimisation using the latest in technology, to help their clients get amazing results. Our client pride themselves in creating unique bespoke solutions to each client they work with.
As an SEO Manager, you will report directly to the SEO Director, and work with a leading Search team across multiple high-profile clients. As well as working with their tier 1 clients, you will also be responsible for the management of smaller accounts under the guidance of the Directors to meet the high client expectations.
As an SEO Manager you will:
- Work across a variety of different clients, with constant client contact.
- Be responsible for the management and development of junior executives and grads.
- Work closely with clients to fully understand their unique needs.
- Have access to the latest in technology to provide the best SEO service.
- Constantly liaise with other teams such as PPC and Social.
- Lead monthly Client presentations for selected clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years SEO experience within a Marketing Agency.
- Have previous management experience with juniors or interns.
- Have the ability to complete in-depth audits on sites on a Technical SEO basis
- Be able to analyse a sites backline and identify where it is appropriate to remove or disavow links.
- Be able to perform in-depth keyword research and present it in a actionable manner to clients.
- Be well versed in Google analytics, tag manager and webmaster tools.
- Have a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Be extremely competent on Excel and Google Sheets.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 772 8552 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter