about 2 months ago
Are you an ambitious SEO Manager looking for a challenging environment in which you can utilise your skills across technical and content-based SEO?
My client is a global leader in Online Gaming and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
To take responsibility for SEO strategy and implementation across an extensive poker portfolio on a global scale.
- Planning and delivery the SEO strategy and tactics
- Operational management - development and implementation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies, tactics and related activities aimed at improvement of natural search rankings
- Delivering SEO targets, budgets and controlling daily activities
- Supervise and maintain the relationship with the SEO agencies, monitoring performance in accordance to KPIs targets
- Demonstrated knowledge of link building with previous hands on experience Strong understanding of link building tactics,
- Good understanding of off-site SEO factors, potential dangers and problems related to off-site SEO activities
- Strong understanding of technical side of SEO, ideally with some technical background
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Marketing
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox