£35,000 - £38,000
26 days ago
My client is a leading International marketing agency based in Central London who have repeatedly won Media Agency of the year for their work. They work with some incredible clients across Retail, FMCG and Automotive and have an amazing staff retention rate. This is the perfect environment for someone who is looking to grow their Digital Marketing career as they provide training not only within your channel or area of expertise, but also across all other areas of marketing.
My client also has an exceptional culture and working environment, with a very collaborative and close-knit team dedicated to pushing you to progress and grow. If you are prepared to work hard and play hard, this is the place to do it.
This is an opportunity to join one of the leading SEO agencies here in London, take more responsibility, and work on some worldwide recognised clients.
My client is looking for a SEO Manager to join the rapidly growing SEO team. As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for leading a small SEO team across one of the Agency’s largest, most prominent brands and clients. You will also develop your knowledge of media planning, due to the integration between this agency’s SEO team and other teams within the Agency. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their skills in both SEO and the wider digital markeing.
The SEO team work side by side to many other Digital teams, giving you the exposure to other areas of Digital marketing and so broadening your Digital knowledge.
- You will have at least 2 and a half years’ experience of running SEO campaigns, ideally within an agency
- You have experience of guiding a small team in your current role
- You have excellent project management and problem solving skills
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You are able to use SEO tools efficiently and provide insight, including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Omniture etc
- You have some good client-facing experience
- You have good experience in SEO Content Marketing
- 26 days holiday
- Industry leading training programmes
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Monthly skint night on the day before pay day, with Beer, wine and pizza
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office open on Fridays.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 772 8552 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox