City of London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
The agency are proud to be a fast growing independent agency that have accomplished a 60% new business increase in the past year across gaming, finance, beauty and a variety of other industries. Their teams span 3 continents, multiple nationalities and are made up by young, ambitious people.
The right candidate will benefit from a gender balanced, relaxed team, and a model that means you are not siloed, in channel or client.
This role is not for the ordinary- you'll get to lead client meetings and projects, train graduates, and get a whole host of management skills early in your career, all within a team you can get a pizza and a drink with on a Friday!
- The SEO Account Manager will play a pivotal role in the SEO team; supporting the SEO management team, coaching Executives and Analysts, connecting with other channel teams, and critically ensuring that their clients are superbly serviced, retained and grown.
- A critical requirement of the role is to develop excellent client relationships, ensure quality of work from graduates, and to support Account Directors in efficient production of their requirements.
- The successful candidate will be expert in producing and briefing best in class SEO deliverables including keyword research, content gap analysis, audits, content recommendations and competitor analysis.
- They will have an excellent grasp of industry-leading tools, a keen eye on the latest SEO news and trends, and ideas as to SEO will grow and be supported in the future.
- The successful candidate will need to work closely with other departments to ensure that the full value of SEO is communicated and to ensure that SEO is integrated with other channels, for example PPC.
- Practical understanding and experience in Owned Media (websites, social assets and mobile environments)
- At least a year's solid experience in 360 SEO
- Good project management skills
- Effective and efficient working style
- Good understanding of on page and off page SEO
- Creative thinking around content for digital
- Reporting experience and understanding of site analytics and SEO tools
- Highly organised and has a great attention to detail
- Interest in search and digital media and advertising
- Language skills desired
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.