8 months ago
The Agency is a leading global search marketing agency. From their London office they help local, regional and global brands to grow and thrive. They operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and their London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world. Their integrated search marketing services include pay-per-click management, search engine optimisation and affiliates.
They can work purely within search, but can work in a wider context too, across the entire digital landscape. They boast clients like Absolut, Amazon, U.S. Open, the Economist and The Canadian Down Syndrome Society.
- The SEO Account Manager will play a pivotal role in the SEO team; supporting the SEO management team, coaching Executives and Analysts, connecting with other channel teams, and critically ensuring that their clients are superbly serviced, retained and grown.
- A critical requirement of the role is to develop excellent client relationships, ensure quality of work from Analysts and Executives, and to support Account Directors in efficient production of their requirements.
- The successful candidate will be expert in producing and briefing best in class SEO deliverables including keyword research, content gap analysis, audits, content recommendations and competitor analysis.
- They will have an excellent grasp of industry-leading tools, a keen eye on the latest SEO news and trends, and ideas as to SEO will grow and be supported in the future.
- The successful candidate will need to work closely with agencies partners to ensure that the full value of SEO is communicated and to ensure that SEO is integrated with other channels, for example PPC and social.
- 2/3 years SEO experience
- Experience managing and executing SEO for a large brand
- Experience managing other members of the SEO team
- In-depth knowledge of how search engines work; experience optimising for Bing and other search engines is a plus
- Previous client facing experience
- In depth SEO knowledge
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here