City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
2 months ago
They have been the world's fastest growing, pioneering marketing agency, with Paid Social clients including household brands in finance, FMCG, tech and entertainment. They are globally recognised for their outstanding work, decorated heavily with global awards for several SEO Campaigns. They boast fantastic retention with a dedicated team that have built a lasting career at the agency, due to the agency's investment into upskilling employees.
As an employee, you are given the opportunity to join different classes and clubs, ranging from yoga and meditation to social clubs with many events. You are also placed on a scheme whereby £200 will subsidise programmes to aid your personal development i.e. photography classes.
The role guarantees access to training that will train you on other channels to diploma level, and exposure to the digital landscape as a whole. All of this comes with a fantastic office culture, free drinks on the last Thursday of every month and a fantastic benefits package that includes Summer Fridays.
- Create from briefs client specific keyword landscapes and content topics
- Support the benchmark reporting and analysis of client campaigns
- SEO copy writing and optimisation to support the content strategy for global and local teams
- Conduct technical and content audits and provide recommendations
- Conduct outreach execution approach at a global level and help coordinate this in regional/local markets via the strategy agreed by Owned Media Strategist and the global client.
- Work with reporting tools to analyse performance and provide recommendations with the support of senior team members
- Quality control deliverables with senior team members in order to confidently provide documentation to clients
- Work within a timely manner to meet client & internal expectations and deadlines
- Provide Owned Media POVs for regular client updates to your manager to support campaign actions, reporting and strategies discussions
- Develop an understanding of the services we offer and how we offer them
- Develop skill sets to become an expert in search marketing, across both paid search, programmatic, SEO and social media
You will have
- Practical understanding and experience in Owned Media (websites, social assets and mobile environments)
- Good project management skills
- Effective and efficient working style
- Good understanding of on page and off page SEO
- Creative thinking around content for digital
- Reporting experience and understanding of site analytics and SEO tools
- Highly organised and has a great attention to detail
- Interest in search and digital media and advertising
- Language skills desired
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.