8 months ago
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world’s leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries. They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development.
Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available. They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
- To have high-level technical knowledge including the ability to execute all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO, Content marketing as necessary.
- To have the ability to utilise industry reporting, analysis and insight tools, such as Sitemetrics, Majestic SEO, Brightedge, etc.
- To understand of the role SEO plays in the bigger picture alongside business objectives, KPI’s and other marketing channels.
- To deliver consistently high quality outputs i.e. technical audits, content strategies, presentations, proposals, reports.
- To keep up-to-date with all industry developments.
- Achievement of client campaign objectives.
- To have an understanding of client business objectives and background.
- To educate and train account teams, staff and clients and sell the benefits of organic search.
- To join meetings and generate actions and follow up with team and external suppliers.
- To provide effective support of the account director and account manager with proposals, SOWs, delivery, and strategy
- Copywriting experience
- At least 12 months experience working on successful SEO campaigns:
- Market, competitor and keyword analysis
- On-Page SEO (Tag optimisation, SEO friendly content, optimise navigation etc)
- Content Distribution/building links– Develop, plan and execute
- Performance reporting on SEO campaigns
- Use of SEO and analytical software such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics and other common web analytics platforms
- Clear understanding of best practice SEO and search engine webmaster guidelines
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web programming platforms
- Flexible and hard working - used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Charlotte Humphries.