9 months ago
The agency is responsible for 90% of a major automobile client’s communication budget, founded especially to service them. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing agency which offers a smaller close-knit team, with the benefits of a large network agency.
They can offer you training on any channel to diploma level, a fantastic culture with a great social events and exposure to creative, media, analytics, tech and other teams. You will also benefit from fantastic technical training from the agency’s partners such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Oculus and others.
- You will be working with the SEO Manager and SEO Director to help build a central search strategy for multiple markets across Europe.
- As the senior SEO executive, you will be directly responsible for the deployment and delivery of this strategy with support from the SEO Manager.
- The Senior SEO executive will provide support to the Search team and all other marketing channels by producing keyword analysis, recommendations documents and technical reports, and routinely dealing with SEO issues on an ad-hoc basis.
- Educated to degree level.
- 2 years experience in a technical SEO role.
- Strong technical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of HTML
- Strong relationship building skills
Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.