Up to £52,000
9 months ago
The agency is the UK’s leading provider of search marketing solutions for businesses ranging from blue-chips to SMEs and everything in-between.
They specialise in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Conversion Rate Optimisation to deliver the best return on investment - such as 73:1 - in the industry with proven results for businesses of any size.
A recent case study showed more than a 900% increase in traffic to a client's website which – optimised to better convert website traffic into sales – delivered 23,500 extra sales; resulting in takings of £350k for no additional agency spend.
It's this level of success that has seen the agency experience recession defying growth as a company but also manage to create record return on investment for their clients, the list of whom includes a variety of companies from globally renowned FTSE 100 firms to local start-up businesses.
- Provide strategic input and support on projects in line with agreed SMART objectives
- Support account managers with problem solving, re-defining strategies to progress projects when barriers are met or a change in direction is required
- Develop relationships with relevant client contacts (economic, user, technical and process buyers, coaches and champions) and work with client services to create opportunities to get Higher and Wider
- Complete comprehensive account development plans for all agreed accounts with support from the account & client services team
- Develop accounts and grow revenue through up-sell and cross-sell when appropriate
- Own Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) & Re-signs by coordinating the team in advance to compile performance metrics & slides, take a leading role in presenting with support from the account team
- Ensure that all client deliverables are up to required standard
- Manage accounts in line with the SLA, ensure that clients are being managed effectively and that any issues are raised and where required escalated
- Train and Mentor team members as agreed within the training schedule and mentoring approach.
- Educated to Degree level
- Significant experience and knowledge of search marketing within an agency environment
- Project management
- Key stakeholder relationship development and management
- GAIQ accredited
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of managing search marketing accounts
- Experience of line management of multiple reports in a search marketing or similar discipline
- Proven track history of account development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Charlotte Humphries.