4 months ago
One of Europe’s fastest growing and successful technology start-ups is seeking an SEO Specialist for their HQ in Amsterdam. This company has grown from 600 to 900 heads in the last 12 months and is continuing their growth with this newly created role. You will lead and be responsible for all SEO efforts for the full DACH region. Have you worked on large websites and have a natural flair for breaking down complex problems? Do you want to enjoy working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial start up environment in the heart of Amsterdam? If yes, read on…!
- Recommend and prioritize fixes for technical issues that could impact SEO performance
- Monitor, analyse and improve overall SEO performance
- Recommend and improve SEO aspects of content marketing, PR and other creative projects
- Develop cohesive SEO strategies integrating new and current digital campaigns
- 2+ working experience working in SEO (Ideally with an ecommerce brand)
- Speak native German
- Strong knowledge of both on-page and off-page SEO
- Data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas): Important data skills for this role include analyzing data using external data, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly
- Self-motivated! You don’t need a lot of direction and aren’t afraid to ask questions when you need to understand something better.
*Full relocation will be provided, including 1 month in an apartment to help you settle in to the city!!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2051 | [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Turner.