£50,000 plus benefits
9 months ago
One of the world’s leading integrated communications agency & the UK’s most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world’s most influential & iconic brands. They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits. Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth. They make it their mission to understand their clients' brand challenges and customer needs better than any other agency in town, so they can create media solutions that deliver results way beyond expectations.
They offer a broad range of services including media planning and buying, digital marketing, search, data analytics and measurement.
The agency is looking for someone like you to play a pivotal role as a Social Advertising Account Director within the wider Digital team. As a Social Advertising Account Director, you will be leading a team across one of the Agency’s flagship brands.
This role will allow you to develop within Paid Social as well as across all Paid Media platforms, specifically Paid Search and Youtube. Indeed, for someone who is switched on and wants to develop within Paid Social, Search marketing and digital marketing - this is a great opportunity to lead from the front within a reputable agency environment with a fantastic culture.
- You will have had 4 years’ experience working on Biddable campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Biddable Media, having extensively used bid management tools throughout your career
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches.
- Company holiday once a year!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here