£30,000 - £40,000
about 1 month ago
This Agency is renowned within the market as being a global leader working with some fantastic brands. Their expanding team are driven by the ethos to continually create a difference for their clients. They believe that every idea they have and pound they spend should have a positive influence on consumer thinking and behaviour and ultimately deliver a demonstrable, profitable return for clients.
Despite the size of the agency, the different teams are well integrated to fit with the relaxed, family culture that this Agency creates. Each employee can enjoy both a wide range of benefits, from individual development, to company wide holidays and away days.
My client is looking for someone like you to play a pivotal role as a Paid Social Account Manager within the wider Biddable team. As a Paid Social Account Manager, you will be part of a team across one of the Agency’s most innovative brands.
This role will allow you to develop within Paid Social and gain some exposure to some very experienced people such as the Head of Biddable and Managing partners. Indeed, for someone who is switched on and wants to develop within Paid Social marketing and digital marketing - this is a great opportunity to lead from the front within a reputable agency environment.
You will be expected to manage at least one Executive and assist the Paid Social Account Director. This role will also allow to you to get close exposure to Paid Search, Analytics, Programmatic and all other areas of Digital!
The ideal candidate will:
- You will have had 2 years’ experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having extensively used platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your Executive.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have an understanding of how Social interacts with other channels.
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches.
- Company holiday once a year!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox