6 months ago
My client is an integrated media communications agency. They are specialists in communications planning, media buying, digital futures, creative content, insights, strategy, social media, sponsorship, mobile and events.
The team is complete with multi-disciplinary experts who deliver creative, expanding the agencies’ expertise in developing and executing brilliant insight led ideas in digital platforms. They provide creative development, content / social strategy and analytics, content expertise, influencer activation and creative delivery to some of the world’s best-known brands.
They are seeking a Social & Content Analyst contractor to join their growing content and creative team.
This role will be dedicated to delivering social & content insights & analysis which fuel audience understanding and creative strategies across EMEA for one of their biggest clients.
- Delivering thoughtful, inspiring social intelligence (content & social insights & analytics), developing them into guiding insights & recommendations answer specific questions and provide on-going social understanding
- Delivering insights into the performance of owned social channels, content and audiences, using their social analytics tools
- To understand what drives audience engagement, the Social & Content Analyst is responsible for delivering insights into the conversation around brands, including thematic, sentiment, audience, influencers and channels analysis. This is using a range of social listening tools
- Based on social intelligence, the Social & Content Analyst will also work with teams to ensure they are creating audience, channel and content strategies that resonate with the client’s audiences
They are looking for someone with strong social / content analytics and listening skills and the ability to draw meaningful conclusions, both an inspiration to the client and to their internal creative strategy teams, resulting in robust, inspiring & original creative content strategies, to fuel creative development.
This role will use the latest social data tools to help develop innovative social and creative ideas all the way through to implementation and measurement.
- Minimum 3 years proven social intelligence or analyst expertise using social analytics and social listening tools
- Ability to critically analyse and interpret social & content data, summarising findings into meaningful insights
- Experience of multi-market social intelligence and co-ordination
- Ability to data visualise from various tools
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Being client-facing and building trust & belief in your recommendations.
- Attentive to trends in social intelligence and tool/product updates which can improve the quality of our work
- Culture enthusiast, keeping abreast of news & trends across a range or categories and wider culture
- Cognisant of brand activities that are effective in driving audience engagement
- A desire to expand your skillsets and abilities across the fast content spectrum
- An inquisitive streak for new platforms, ideas, data, insights and solutions, identifying and shaping new opportunities based upon trends and ideas
- Evangelising the content and social media landscape by broadcasting developments, education and knowledge about what is changing, new, newsworthy and relevant.
You will be:
- Driven to produce the best insights to fuel best ideas and outcomes for their clients
- Flexible and approachable, responding at speed to requests
- Detail oriented to ensure your work is clear, concise and meaningful
- An evangelist for the team proactively working to refine and grow their services
What they are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience gathering social & content intelligence (ideally across multiple countries), business fluency of multiple languages is highly desired
- Adept at using a number of social intelligence tools
- An entrepreneurial streak to help us capture the ever-changing opportunities
- Great Microsoft Office Skills (PPT. etc), Social Analytics and listening tools and social CMS platforms.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones – Contract Marketing Consultant
0203 869 2050 // [email protected]