10 months ago
We are currently working with a leading digital agency based in Central London who are looking for a Social & Content Analyst to join the team and work on a global brand. This is a new division within the agency with huge growth plans and the opportunity to work with huge brands. This role will be dedicated to delivering a social and content analysis from which insights can be drawn and fed back to the team and client.
- Be responsible for delivering content and social analytics and developing them into insights and recommendations that draw conclusions and answer specific questions
- Deliver insights into the performance of social channels using social analytics tools
- Understand what drives audience engagement, looking at branding, sentiment, thematic and channel analysis
- Work with the wider teams to ensure that relevant audiences are being created
- Presenting back to the client and key stakeholders the findings and insights collected
- Minimum of 2 years doing social intelligence or analytics using social analytics and social listening tools
- Strong presentation skills both verbally and written
- Confident in working in a client-facing role
- Ability to critically analyse data and effectively summarise findings
- Culture enthusiast, keeping on top of key social trends and developments
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2052 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here