£35000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Social Media & Content Manager - Digital Agency - £35,000-£45,000
The agencies social media department are currently experience huge growth and is a highly successful division of the business. At present, the team work heavily on paid social, however they are now looking for a social media & content professional to take ownership of growing and developing the organic and content planning side of the team! This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to come in and grow a division within a very successful and high-performing business!
- Work with the new business team to offer current and prospect clients social media expertise, including recommendations on strategy, budget, target audience and KPIs
- Work on campaign strategy, content planning, creation and curation - reporting back to clients and colleagues
- Management of a Social Media Executive who will be hands on with execution
- Delivery of regular reports and analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends in social
- 4 years experience working within an organic social media role across both strategy and execution
- Confident in working with clients and stakeholders
- Enjoy working on multiple accounts within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience of planning and activating organic content campaigns across social media
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Your job title
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.