10 months ago
We are looking for a Social Media Editor to join a leading media owner based in Central London. The company have offices globally and an audience of over 22 million. This is a brand new and important role for the team with the opportunity to lead and grow a small social media team.
- Management of social media team, ensuring traffic growth and online engagement.
- Oversee social media platforms and working with the video team on creating a social video strategy.
- Developments of methods to source and publish social content.
- Work with editors collaboratively in order to put out high quality content
- Being hands on with content creation across social
- Ensure that all content adheres to brand tone of voice and has awareness of the reader’s point of view
- Work with the wider content team to create original stories that will generate a bigger audience.
- Experience in managing, leading and developing social media teams.
- Proven experience in growing audiences, increasing engagement and driving traffic.
- Happy to work to a 24/7 rota, with the potential to work weekend and evening shifts.
- Skilled in content creation and editing.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2052 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here