£30,000 - £35,000
12 months ago
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join a very well-established creative agency to work on a global beauty brand. The role is based in London and this is an exciting opportunity to drive social media for a huge brand.
- Be responsible for the brand’s owned social media strategy and implementation on local channels across both organic and paid campaigns
- Drive channel growth and maintain strong engagement through planning a strategy that will maximise ROI
- Day to day management of social media channels, including community management and scheduling of posts across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Management of content strategy and content calendar, working with the client and internal stakeholders to ensure that it is constantly up to date
- Ad creation design and project management of video content to create optimised content
- Strong experience in leading and executing large-scale social media strategy within the beauty industry
- Confidence in working within a fast-paced role and management of relationships
- Ability to use Google Analytics and any social media listening tools
- Strong presentation skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Content, Social, Ecommerce
0203 869 2052 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here