3 months ago
They are looking for a data-savvy analyst who is creative, innovative and loves to “find the story” from data! This role is the perfect opportunity for a Junior/Mid-level Executive who wants to develop and build a career in Insights as they offer an amazing training and development programme with clear career progression.
- You will work alongside Data Analysts/Scientists to provide detailed insights using a range of research & analytics tools
- Research and create detailed category datasets for use in analysis and reporting
- Develop and present Insight proposals
- Responsible for finding new data sources to incorporate.
- Manages the acquisition and validation of data.
- Min 2+ years’ experience in an insights or research role
- Experience using social listening tool (Sprinklr, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon)
- Experience in traditional research methodologies such as Qualitative and Quantitative
- Experience in using quantitative statistical analysis tools such as Excel or SPSS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
They offer a very competitive salary + benefits great central location, relaxed and fun culture & social events!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop – [email protected]
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here