£35,000 - £40,000
9 months ago
Our client is a leading International marketing agency based in Central London. They work with incredible brands and have a very unique way of working.
This agency are market leaders in their area and are industry renowned for their staff progression and retention. This is largely down to the impressive training programmes they provide and the clear, bespoke progression plans. Joining this agency will provide you with the tools and training you need to progress as fast as you would like.
This opportunity will allow you to work entirely across Strategy and move completely away from the hands-on implementation and optimisation of the campaigns. You will work with all clients at the agency and consult them on how their Social campaigns are going and how to improve them.
This is the perfect role if you are looking for more influence, control and client contract in your next opportunity and to move away from the often mundane excel work.
As a Social Strategy Account Manager you will:
- Be involved in the social strategy across multiple high profile accounts.
- Manage a team of 2 juniors
- Ensure strategy across all areas of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat are explored to achieve clients KPIs.
- Translate client briefs into cohesive and innovative approaches across Paid Social
- Prepare and lead client meetings.
- Maintain constant contact and meetings with all Social clients of the agency.
- Report back both internally and externally on account progress.
- You will have had 2 years’ experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having extensively used platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your Executive.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have an understanding of how Social interacts with other channels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 772 8552 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here