£70,000 - £80,000
3 months ago
Our client is one of the leading ad technology businesses within the ad verification space. They have won award after award and have grown exponentially over the past 3 years. Headquartered in New York they have a rapidly expanding business in EMEA and the team in London driven growth and taken responsibility for the EMEA region. The product offered is used my media owners, agencies, DSP’s and SSP’s, and is beneficial to the whole ecosystem, resulting in successful revenue generated.
- Manage day-to-day technical relationships with all players of the ad tech ecosystem during sales conversations, integration and preliminary post integration testing
- Ensure full understanding of the holistic ad tech ecosystem, business and strategic goals; gather competition intel and market trends; provide end client users and partner solutions that further their business values while aligned with goals; feedback localized market needs and provide strategic advisement to internal decision makers
- Serve as pre-sales consultant by understanding the client needs, goals, and gathering client requirements
- Turn client needs into a scalable solutions
- Closely interface and ensure collaboration with internal Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Professional Services, Product, Data Science and Engineering teams as well as the partner counterparts in similar roles
- Provide technical expertise during integration lifecycle, including troubleshooting integration related issues, reporting discrepancies, and implementation concerns
- Review and test integrations to ensure proper implementation
- Closely work with client services team to ensure comprehensive account transitions after integrations are complete
- 2-3 years’ experience in a tech ops or ad ops role at an online media company or digital agency
- 1-2 years solutions/sales engineering experience, preferably within the advertising technology space
- Deep knowledge of ad serving technology, including but not limited to RTB, Header Bidding, VPAID, Mobile SDK, API
- Comprehensive knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem
- Proficiency working with large data sets
- Positive, professional demeanor and experience working in a client-oriented setting (internal or external)
- Familiarity with UNIX systems and the Command Line Interface
- Experience coding for fun is a bonus!
- BS/BA or equivalent in computer science, business, or a related technology field
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here