£30,000 - £32,000
about 1 month ago
As a Solutions Engineer you will be working for one of the largest Independent Trading Desk’s in the UK. They have 200 people globally, with 40 people in their London offices and a 100% retention rate. My client needs a Solutions Engineer to on-board new customers, manage existing clients, business development and product management.
- On-boarding new customers
- Managing existing customers
- Supporting business development efforts. Getting under the skin of a client’s business challenge and helping to present the appropriate product / solution to address this need
- Help shape the product suite and roadmap of Enterprise iQ
You will play a critical, generalist role involving all elements of client on-boarding, servicing, relationship development, business development and product management.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a technical media / data role
- Basic SQL
- Proven track record having worked in identifying, architecting and implementing
- appropriate solutions that address specific business needs
- Desire to solve commercial issues with technical solutions
- Attention to detail and the ability to proactivity solve problems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment
- Computer science background + any AWS knowledge a plus
- A start-up mindset
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Digital Media Operations
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox