£40,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
My client are a leading marketing technology business and they’re hiring for Solutions Engineers for their Central London offices.
Solutions Engineers are integral business and work cross-functionally across all teams of the business. You would play a big part in getting customers implemented, up and running & configuring new features.
If you're lookin for a client-facing role but still want to get hands-on technological skills, this might be the role for you.
- Work closely with client technical teams to implement new integrations
- Work with ecosystem partners (e.g. Google, AppNexus) to establish new integrations and troubleshoot issues as dictated by customer requirements
- Work with engineering teams on architecture, implementation and roll-out plans for new features
- Work with product teams on technical client-facing issues and issue triaging
- Provide end user training and develop documentation (both internal and external)
- Develop and maintain internal tools to automate core automation processes and provide visibility into platform usage
- Providing in depth knowledge and guidance of the platform to inform technical decision making.
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Computer Science/ Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience in a technical role, e.g. software engineer, implementation engineer
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Proficient knowledge of Linux/Unix servers
- Experience working with AWS or any other cloud services
- Understanding of advertising technology and associated ecosystem, and common processes (e.g. server-to-server integrations, real-time bidding, cookie technologies, etc)
- Experience working with ecosystem partner platforms (DoubleClick, AppNexus ,Lotame ,Krux etc)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant – Global Executive Consultant
0203 763 9751 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here