£70,000 - £90,000
about 1 month ago
Our recognisable market innovator client is looking for a Solutions Engineer to be the technical contact for some of the world’s largest brands, many of which are currently on the Fortune 500! To clients like Facebook, media spend is given one if the highest budgets so delivering the maximum level of impressions and advertising performance is of utmost importance, you will be helping companies achieve this!
- You will use SQL as well as internal data reporting tools to firstly create, maintain and then analyse ad hoc custom reporting.
- You will work closely with clients (on-site as well as remotely) to identify requirements then design implementations and reporting solutions to fit the needs of the clients.
- You will have a focus on building partnerships internally and externally by demonstrating a consultative and analytical approach.
- You will be a primary technical evangelist of agency and partner services
- Have 3-4 years’ experience in online advertising industry.
- Will have a background in Ad-ops
- Or Experience working with SQL
- Will be able to explain technological speak in a simple way for “non-techies”
- Have excellent time management, project management and presentation skills
- Are an Advanced user of Excel and very comfortable with the Office suite
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 764 7039 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox