£40,000 - £50,000
7 months ago
Sphere are working with one of the most exciting challenger FinTech Start-ups with huge ambition and extensive financial backing to hire a Data Analyst with skills in SQL and Python. This is a totally unique brand, a diverse environment built on an ethos of fun, freedom and a desire to be part of something special! With awesome offices in central London and a massive growth drive this year, now is the time to join!
- To be responsible for designing and testing different experiments, in order to uncover the best possible experience for the customer base
- Be a key member of the creative and analytics, cross-functional team – made up of data scientists, data analysts and data engineers
- Leverage data to delve deeper in to the product, identify and isolate opportunities, and plan and deliver initiatives to drive growth and engagement
- Seek out innovative ways to contribute to growth spans way above and beyond the ‘normal’ specialisms
- Drive projects to identify key areas for new user growth, retention, and revenue
- Build data models which will enhance the understanding of user behaviour and predict future performance
- Experiment design and assisting others on the growth team in creating experiments and interpreting results to draw detailed and actionable conclusions
- Communicate your findings and opportunities with the rest of the business in a way that is simple and accessible
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a numerate subject
- Demonstrable experience in a data related role; either as a data scientist or data analyst
- Proficiency with SQL (to a good standard) and Python (any levels welcome)
- Good knowledge of experimentation and statistical methods (distribution analysis, factor analysis, classification, clustering, etc.)
- Good communication skills and a desire to work as part of a united team
- Experience from any type of industry or background is welcome, as long as you’re keen to be part of a growth team in an exciting and dynamic phase
- Ambitious and happy to work in a more agile environment as opposed to a more structures, process heavy corporate environment
- Open minded to progress quickly!
- Happy to work in a non-corporate, fun and energetic work place complete with chill out rooms, games rooms and food and drink!
- Keen to join in on company events such as annual trips away and work related summits and data analytics events
- Happy to be given the tools and tech to do your work to the best of your ability (MacBook on day one etc)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2048 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here