Up to £100,000
19 days ago
This UK leading agency is looking for a Strategy Director to move into their senior team. Working with the Chief Strategy Officer and partners you will be joining a division who work in partnership with their clients.
With a vibrant culture and a history of leading from the front they uphold their commitment to progression, excellence and opportunity. They are founded in data and performance with a fully integrated opportunity here.
As a world class business in media this agency are hiring and growing due to numerous new business wins internationally and in the UK. To help with this change and continue their growth with clients and internally they need a strong character to become the newest Strategy Director.
The role of the Strategy Director is an opportunity for a heavy weight strategist to move into a leadership position or for a strategic comms planning director to move into this for the first time making the next step up.
You will join the Chief Strategy Officer who has a long career in thought leadership and innovative strategy as well as many successful new business wins under their belt. You will be creating exceptional communications strategies backed by data and insight. Supporting the planning and account teams you will be creating opportunity in new business as well as educating clients.
This role sits in the Senior Leadership team for the agency and while driving best in class media channel thinking, digital integration and innovation into global brand strategies. You will also be working on the agencies product offering and moving the business forward.
You will work with the client in an integrated opportunity which brings together creative, digital and global media partners to create relevant communications and advertising with dynamic creative and data backed plans.
You will also work closely with the clients global media partners to drive and share best practice approaches to media.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate with a background and the gravitas to deliver a strategic outlook to join one of the world’s top independent agencies working with some of the most forward thinking and innovative clients.
- You will be an experienced, innovative and ambitious comms/channel planning expert with a real focus on media solutions.
- Clear understanding of media planning and capabilities [and to a lesser extent buying], with deep intuition about the role each channel plays within an overall strategy
- You will have a passion for technology and emerging opportunities and be able to hold your own with creative thinkers (account planning/creative) at other agencies (creative, PR, digital).
- Proven track record in delivering comms/channel planning solutions
- A brilliant and lateral ideas generator. Proven track record in delivering innovative comms/channel planning solutions.
- Great communicator with real clarity of thought and presentation. Must have strong spoken and written English.
- Persuasive, fights for great ideas but at the same time collaborative.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Dickenson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox