£80,000 + benefits
12 months ago
This is a fantastic Global media agency who are in a fantastic position for the year ahead. They won some exciting accounts in 2017 and are in a great position to really push on forward into 2018!
Although a highly acclaimed media agency Globally they still maintain a lovely family feel in the London office. They are really leading the way with strategy and embrace both the data and creative elements that result in award winning strategy!
This role has a global focus and is genuinely one of the best strategy roles out there. You will be fortunate enough to work on one of the worlds most iconic brands! This media agency are considered this brands most strategic and largest global partner. Therefore the media agency are growing this award winning strategy team and cherry picking the best and brightest strategists to work on this brand. The role involves core connections strategy on regional and global projects, local market support, training and pitching and thought leadership and consultancy style project based work. At the heart of the role will be the core connections strategy craft of development of brand communications plans, insights, connection architecture, media principles, communication innovation, ideas and media partnerships.
The role requires a balance of Connections planning experience and curious and creative thinking that builds fertile connections platforms from insight. In this role you will oversee the day to day relations with the key stakeholders at the client.
You will be:
- A successful media agency strategy director looking for a new challenge and opportunity to work on a client that really values your strategic input or a rising star manager looking for a step up
- A strong leader who can run regional workshops with clients and agency partners to develop local insight, strategy and ideas within key markets.
- Able to create, collaborate and support the delivery of effective and innovative strategies across multiple markets to deliver the client’s desired results
- Someone who is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in the evolving communications mix
- Highly ambitious, with a thirst for continually learning and improvement
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Nicola LeBorgne - [email protected]
Executive Consultant -Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 869 2037
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here