6 months ago
This brilliant media agency is looking for a Senior Strategy Director to move into their team. With a vibrant culture and a history of leading from the front they uphold their commitment to progression, excellence and opportunity.
They are founded in data and performance with a fully integrated opportunity here. They are looking to hire having recently expanded their strategy offering and growing the team substantially over the last 18 months. This is perfect for someone who is an existing strategist that is comfortable facilitating global briefs and new business in the UK.
They have a unique culture set up for making smart decisions and acting fast to keep up with a changing industry. Your progression here would be meritocratic, and they rely on people who are proactive, enthusiastic and drivers.
As a world class business in media and creative this agency is hiring and growing due to numerous new business wins and one of their best years to date in 2018. To help with this and continue their growth with clients and internally they need a strong character to become the newest Strategy Director.
The role of the Strategy Director is an opportunity for a heavy weight strategist to move into a leadership position or for a strategic comms planning director to move into this for the first time making the next step up.
You will join the Head of Strategy and your peers in a strategy team who have had long careers in thought leadership and innovative strategy with big UK household names. You will be creating exceptional communications strategies backed by data and insight. Supporting the planning and account teams you will be creating opportunity with your clients as well as educating clients teams and internally.
This role sits in the Senior Leadership team for the agency and while driving best in class media channel thinking, digital integration and innovation into global brand strategies. You will also be working on the agencies product offering and moving the business forward.
You will work with the client in an integrated opportunity which brings together creative, digital and global media partners to create relevant communications and advertising with dynamic creative and data backed plans.
You will also work closely with the client’s global media partners to drive and share best practice approaches to media.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate with a background and the gravitas to deliver a strategic outlook to join one of the world’s top independent agencies working with some of the most forward thinking and innovative clients.
- You will be an experienced, innovative and ambitious comms/channel planning expert with a real focus on media solutions.
- Clear understanding of media planning and capabilities [and to a lesser extent buying], with deep intuition about the role each channel plays within an overall strategy
- You will have a passion for technology and emerging opportunities and be able to hold your own with creative thinkers (account planning/creative) at other agencies (creative, PR, digital).
- You will have a passion for creating thought pieces and leading content for clients and externally for the industry
- Proven track record in delivering comms/channel planning solutions for the UK market
- A brilliant and lateral ideas generator. Proven track record in delivering innovative comms/channel planning solutions.
- Great communicator with real clarity of thought and presentation. Must have strong spoken and written English.
- Persuasive, fights for great ideas but at the same time collaborative.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/nicola-leborgne