£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
5 days ago
Studio Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
London - Zone 1
My client, a brilliant agency is looking for a disruptive Studio/Delivery Manager with a track record as a creative leader, oversight of a studio and help facilitate project delivery.
As Studio Manager you will look after a team that includes designers, developers and writers.
As Studio/Delivery Manager you will have direct influence on the profitability of the business through traffic management utilisation and ensuring the effective management of third party suppliers.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Challenging the agency to raise its creative standards and the studio team to strive for excellence in delivery
- Working with internal teams to ensure that all project teams are booked, briefed and utilised in a timely manner, thus optimising margin
- Running planning, review and project wrap-up meetings, driving a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Managing workflow to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to an excellent standard
- Matrix-management of a multidisciplinary team, providing vision and support coaching and learning and development Analysing data to ensure the service level agreements and performance standards are maintained and customer requirements are consistently met.
- Managing and guiding a multidisciplinary team helping to develop their skills while delivery exceptional work. Includes appraisals, objective setting and mentoring
- Build relationship with senior management, internal client teams and clients
- Enforcing and improving the operational systems, processes and policies to support the deliverables to our customers.
- Work with individual process owners and managers to identify issues, performance levels and potential improvements.
The successful candidate will have;
- An experienced studio/Delivery manager with a strong background in creativity and project delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in building internal partner and vendor relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
- Ability to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on our website: https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/bex-hudson
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox