9 days ago
Founded in 2012 the company are an incredibly exciting mobile analytics company growing to nearly 170 employees worldwide.
Their proprietary technology enables app marketers to gain valuable insights from their users while most stringent privacy compliance standards internationally! Offices located in Berlin (HQ), San Francisco, New York, São Paulo, Paris, London, Istanbul, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney.
You will have the chance to work with top clients including some of the world's largest brands in Asia, the EU and the Americas, such as Baidu, Deutsche Telekom, Universal Music and Viacom. Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the company’s offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages and resources
- Coordinate all post launch executions, including in depth technical reporting to clients
- Manage the flow of insertion orders, assets, and tracking tags/links
- Monitor third party reporting for pacing, performance and discrepancy purposes.
- Have you got experience in a client facing Account Management/ Ad-operations role?
- Do you thrive on building strong relationships with your clients?
- Do you come from a mobile or SaaS environment?
- Are you a fluent German speaker?
- Do you have a passion for technology?
- Does Unlimited agreed upon holiday sound good to you?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant; Digital Media Operations and Sales
0203 8692047 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox