£40,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
Our client leverages the most robust audience management engine enabling them to intelligently monetize data, create premium properties, target more efficiently, and drive higher campaign performance and revenue.
- Assess and lead optimal implementation of the companies Data Management Platform for a variety of clients
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans outlining the Implementation process for the client
- Prepare and deliver customized training materials for each client connecting our platform to their intended usage
- Travel to client offices to deliver in-person training
- Work with existing clients on all technical issues surrounding the ingestion, organization, and activation of web, mobile, and offline data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field, OR
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Relevant combination of education and experience
- Preferred: Experience with project management
- Preferred: Demonstrated ability to manage own workload and work in an unstructured environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02037649590 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox