City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
Technical Product Manager - Travel - £60,000 - £80,000
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with one of the worlds largest travel companies in the expansion of their product team with the recruitment of a Technical Product Manager. This business have over 80 websites worldwide and are market leaders within the Travel industry, they are the best - but more importantly they are humble, transparent, supportive and have a real collaborative team ethos.
- Use data and judgement to craft our strategy and define clear road-maps
- Partner with strong technical teams to translate customer needs into workable technology solutions
- Develop designs and prototypes to a high standard with Data Scientists and engineers
- Deliver on our road-map by prioritising for maximum impact
- Anticipate delivery risks, and manage multiple complex trade-offs
- Rigorously execute on experiments and measure outcomes
- Build relationships and make transparent decisions with diverse teams
- Think creatively and solve complex problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience in leading multiple complex projects.
- Experience in product management (preferably e-commerce), or a background in business analysis, program management, or consulting.
- Understanding of product development life cycle in an agile environment.
- Previous experience with machine learning, streaming data, API product management, segmentation, or personalization will be beneficial.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Level
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox