City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits
28 days ago
Technical Project Manager - Agency Side - £35,000 - £40,000
With over 4,000 employees this agency are one of the leading agencies in London and have a presence all over the world. A specialist in marketing communications and advertising production services across Print, Digital and Broadcast media with a full suite of services that can take creative advertising or promotional concept and deliver it, translated and culturally adapted in whatever the required medium into every target market in the world, with better turnaround times, higher quality, more functional technology and more effective return on production investment than any competitive offering.
The role of the Digital Project Manager is to plan, document, execute and finalise multiple client digital campaigns according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes in-house and offshore briefing and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects according to plan.
In addition to this, the Project Manager will need to be self-sufficient and must possess a solid understanding of both the Project Lifecycle and Project Management best practices. They will also be required to train, share knowledge and mentor team members.
- 4-5 Years Project Management Experience
- Experience of working in (preferably large) digital agencies on large global accounts
- Demonstrable experience in managing the production and distribution of digital marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Ad Platforms (Experience with Celtra, Mediamind and DoubleClick) and Execution Lists/Media Plan
- Delivery Experience for the following types of projects: Banners ,Landing pages and Emails
- Passion for and understanding of internet technologies is as must
- Test Management & Execution - Understanding of QA practices
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox