£60,000 - £65,000
about 2 months ago
My client is one of the largest developers of online gaming products with over 100 millions users worldwide.
They boast a technical team in London of over 300, made up of an exceptional team of developers, programmers, designers and Project Managers.
This role will be instrumental in the continued development of a range of products for internal use and for their clients, as well as the forging a relationship with the new acquired 3rd party development team.
- Manage and enhance the relationship between the internal teach tema in the UK and remote teams (internal and external) as the key point of contact.
- Ensure supplier agile working practices and team set up support requirements.
- Ensure remote teams feel part of the business and understand the culture to optimise relationships and create a sense of one team
- Serve as a point of escalation for vendor issues and disputes, and drive those issues to resolution
- Work closely with UK technical leadership to escalate and resolve delivery issues and to proactively identify risks and mitigate accordingly, acting as the point of contact for teams for vendor escalations
- Experience of establishing agile teams in an offshore supplier delivering as part of a wider program
- Ability to Maintain strong communication with delivery teams and stakeholders to ensure visibility of progress and to ensure initiatives are implemented as agreed
- Proven experience working with remote software delivery teams / technical suppliers
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate with internal clients and stakeholders
- Relationship skills that will facilitate positive vendor behaviors, establish healthy new engagements and strengthen existing ones
- Strong problem-solving ability with a focus on managing to business outcomes through collaboration with multiple internal and external parties
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9754
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox