£300-£400 a day
about 2 months ago
My client are a leading marketing agency in the heart of London, who’s clients create products that are utilised by millions pf people across the globe. They have a trophy cabinet crammed full of top industry awards for the campaigns and projects that they create for their clients. This role is a new hire for them, they have one a brand new piece of work, and thus are hiring a Project Manager, with great Sitecore experience to oversee this new piece of work.
As Technical Project Manager you will be the lead on a key project that will be rolled out across web and mobile. As Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for the planning, scoping and management of the project, and communication to the rest of the team and stakeholders. You must have good commercial experience working in a Sitecore environment, with a Sitecore project, so please make this very clear when applying. You will have a proven track record delivering high profile technical projects for clients. The key responsibilities for the Technical Project Manager are as follows:
- Be proactive in managing a range of key digital production projects of the digital products team
- Manage the day to day amends, maintenance and upgrades of this Sitecore platform
- Contribute to daily stand-ups together with the other PMs to ensure the team is clear on their tasks
- Contribute to the sprint planning process
- Contribute to sprint showcases to inform the wider business of progress
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and wider project team
In order to be successful in his role, the Technical Project Manager will:
- Experience of digital tech project management within a multi-discipline team
- Commercial Sitecore experience
- Be a lover of Agile project management methodologies – happy running sprints, stand-ups etc.
- Experience managing Large scale delivery projects- conception through QA
- A great communicator
If you have Sitecore experience and are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 // [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox