up to £50,000
6 months ago
The agency is the UK’s leading provider of search marketing solutions for businesses ranging from blue-chips to SMEs and everything in-between.
They specialise in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Conversion Rate Optimisation to deliver the best return on investment - such as 73:1 - in the industry with proven results for businesses of any size.
A recent case study showed more than a 900% increase in traffic to a client's website which – optimised to better convert website traffic into sales – delivered 23,500 extra sales; resulting in takings of £350k for no additional agency spend.
It's this level of success that has seen the agency experience recession defying growth as a company but also manage to create record return on investment for their clients, the list of whom includes a variety of companies from globally renowned FTSE 100 firms to local start-up businesses.
- Defining the technical strategy for client accounts, including large and complex projects
- Conducting technical audits and other technical analysis elements
- Managing day-to-day Technical SEO client priorities and deliverables
- Directing monthly planning on all accounts to fulfil technical budget
- Developing bespoke client documents and other deliverables that solves unique problems
- Manage one-off client projects
- Maintain class-leading technical knowledge that is up to date and built on verifiable sources
- Plan, initiate and lead technical client calls and meetings
- Contribute to all aspects of accounts at the tactical and strategic levels
- QA and proof the work of team members
- Assist or lead initiatives to develop, expand and improve the Technical SEO service
- Drive internal knowledge share and be a source of reliable information for the rest of the team
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Demonstrably outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- An ability to communicate complex technical requirements clearly and succinctly to a non-technical or mixed audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Significant experience working in digital marketing, web development or other web-centric consultancy role.
- Experience working in an agency setting with multiple clients
- Experience with working to deadlines and managing time effectively
- Experience working successfully as part of a multi-disciplined team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here