£35,000 - £40,000
10 months ago
My client offers a very unique place of work and opportunity for you to grow your career here. They are an international performance focused digital agency, but are just launched in the UK. They have won a huge amount of clients in the past 12 months and are now looking for a strong Paid Media Account Manager to come on board and continue that growth.
Joining these guys at this stage, and with the rate of growth they are showing will offer you unparalleled progression and bespoke 121 training from the founders in the company and very experienced digital professionals.
As aa Technical SEO Manager, you will report directly to the head of SEO and take the Technical lead across a portfolio of new and existing clients. You will be expected to keep up to date with new Technical SEO tools/techniques so that you are at the forefront of innovation for their clients. You will also provide mentorship and guidance to the rest of the SEO team and be expected to upskill them when necessary.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years Technical SEO experience, hands-on.
- Have previous management experience with juniors or interns.
- Have the ability to complete in-depth audits on sites on a Technical SEO basis
- Be able to analyse a sites backline and identify where it is appropriate to remove or disavow links.
- Be able to perform in-depth keyword research and present it in a actionable manner to clients.
- Be well versed in Google analytics, tag manager and webmaster tools.
- Have a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Be extremely competent on Excel and Google Sheets.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here